See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Emerging technologies to shape sourcing and procurement in the next 5 years
- Digital Transformation: Choosing the right digital tools for your company
- Development of selection, monitoring and evaluation of supplier relations
- Sustainability of procurement as a long-term strategy for growth
- Risk management: Forecasting, monitoring and minimising financial and non-financial risks
- Best practices for efficient category management
- Management of a sustainable long-term value creation strategy
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from Chemical and Petrochemical industries involved in:
- Global Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing
- Category Management
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Procurement Transformation
- Procurement Excellence
- Supplier Relations Management
- Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Quality Management
5 March 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
- The role of category management in sourcing and procurement
- How to use data to plan a long-term category management strategy and thus increase the quality and decrease the costs?
- Options for category management, their advantages and disadvantages based on the company needs
- Ensuring optimisation of suppliers relations through category management
- Best practices for efficient category management for direct and indirect procurement
5 March 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
- What will the industry technologies look like by 2025? How will they effect operations in sourcing and procurement?
- Which emerging technologies should be among the top priorities for procurement teams?
- Best practices for efficient digital strategy
- How to prepare your teams for implementation of new digital tools?
- Finding the capital to invest into new technologies