15th Annual Chemical/Petrochemical Strategic Sourcing Summit
10-12 March 2020| Amsterdam
Welcome to the 15th edition of our top chemical/petrochemical business conference on the theme of strategic sourcing and procurement. This top-notch interactive sourcing event will provide you with the latest developments and challenges followed by the innovative ideas and proven examples that brought success to the best sourcing organisations within the chemical, petrochemical, energy, oil & gas and agrochemical industries. Markets are changing faster than ever, chemical companies are robustly reinventing the products, services and processes in order to keep up with the agile changes. For procurement teams, this never-ending and constant innovation is reformulating how they work within business that demands fast actions. Due to ongoing developments, sourcing chemical products and services require broad market knowledge and strong procurement that you can deepen at our innovative meeting.
Offer expires in
Will Be Discussed
- Procurement Transformation – Keeping an Agile Organisation to Adapt to the Changing Market Needs
- Services Procurement in an Agile World
- Flexible, Lean and Agile Organisations – How to Win in Emerging Markets
- Managing Procurement Costs, Performance and Risk in the Integrated Supply Chain
- Procure to Pay Transformation Journey
- Procurement Value Creation in Times of Change, Procurement Excellence
- Promoting Sustainability Throughout the Procurement Function
- What Can Industry 4.0 Do for Chemicals?
- What Skills Are the Teams Lacking to Deliver the Procurement Strategy?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: