15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
How to make the procurement a destination for the top talents?
Moving sustainability to the core of strategic sourcing
Maximizing a value creation via closer partnering with key stakeholders
What is the new role of category managers?
India, China, Vietnam, Thailand – where does the chemical industry go next?
How to deal with technology that has moved on dramatically over the last few years?
What are the stages of a successful procurement transformation?
How does the strategic sourcing add value to the business activity?
Head of Purchasing, EMEA
Director Global Procurement
Purchasing Director Feedstock & Energy
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Chemical and Petrochemical industry involved in:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Direct procurement
- Indirect procurement
- Supply chain
- Operational and technical procurement
- Category management
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop7 March 2017
Challenges and Trends of Strategic Sourcing
7 March, 15:00 – 16:00
- Opportunities and challenges in a huge transformation project
- How to identify a new set of emerging market suppliers?
- The importance of a strong leadership in the procurement
- Is the dominant driver for sourcing decision still cost saving?
- What are the most efficient ways of managing and reducing the risk in a supply chain?
Strategic Partnership and Collaboration
7 March, 16:00 – 17:00
- How to manage the supply chain complexity in this dynamically changing environment?
- Pros and Cons of benchmarking and re-negotiating a long-term contract
- Building sustainable supply chain through a supplier collaboration
- How to maximize opportunities through a careful balance of stakeholder engagement, value delivery and risk reduction?
- The standard procurement tactics of aggregating volume and negotiating prices with big suppliers are not enough. What needs to be done?
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in Hotel NH Amsterdam Centre Stadhouderskade 7, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Netherlands
Things to do in Amsterdam:
- Visit the Van Gogh museum – with over 200 paintings created by the artist
- Visit the Anne Frank museum
- Take a tour of the world famous flower market!
- Rent a bicycle and sight see Amsterdam like a local