- The impact of COVID-19 on procurement and sourcing
- Why do many digital transformation programmes fail and how to execute them effectively?
- AI-based procurement solutions: Opportunities and obstacles
- Solutions to implement and improve the sustainability and ethics in sourcing
- The increasing value of effective supplier relationship management
- Building agile procurement: How to maximise opportunities and minimise risks
- How to reduce costs and increase value in the COVID-19 affected world?
- Facing the new normal: Redefining the procurement operating model
16th Annual Chemical & Pharma Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit
3 - 4 March 2021 I Online
For the first time in the history of one of our oldest events, we are bringing procurement and sourcing professionals from chemical and pharmaceutical industry under one “conference roof”. Take this worthwhile opportunity and network with representatives of DSM, Bayer, Solvay, UCB, Air Liquide and many others.
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Always a great opportunity to meet other pharma procurement professionals and to learn some new ideas and approaches.Senior Director of Logistics at Teva
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference