- The impact of COVID-19 on procurement and sourcing
- Why do many digital transformation programmes fail and how to execute them effectively?
- AI-based procurement solutions: Opportunities and obstacles
- Solutions to implement and improve the sustainability and ethics in sourcing
- The increasing value of effective supplier relationship management
- Building agile procurement: How to maximise opportunities and minimise risks
- How to reduce costs and increase value in the COVID-19 affected world?
- Facing the new normal: Redefining the procurement operating model
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics will be discussed
It is safe to say that the recent pandemic has hit all spheres of our lives and procurement processes are no different. But even in these difficult times, it is important to keep in mind the focus of your company. If you need a push in how to best go about digitalisation, implementing sustainability into your supply or building relationships with the right suppliers, look no further than our upcoming 16th Chemical & Pharma Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Summit!
For the first time in the history of one of our oldest events, we are bringing procurement and sourcing professionals from chemical and pharmaceutical industry under one “conference roof”. Take this worthwhile opportunity and network with representatives of DSM, Bayer, Solvay, UCB, Air Liquide and many others.
Join this remarkable business conference and help your company’s procurement get back on its feet and prosper going forward. On 3rd-4th March 2021, get answers to all your questions and daily struggles from C-level representatives of leading chemical and pharmaceutical companies, create useful contacts and share your knowledge and visions. If you are feeling stuck in the efforts to improve your procurement processes, this is the event to attend!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries involved in:
- Global Procurement
- Strategic Sourcing
- Category Management
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Procurement Transformation
- Procurement Excellence
- Supplier Relations Management
- Procurement Strategy
- Procurement Quality Management
- Demand Management
- Spend Management
”I found it very interesting in terms of experience exchange. Very interactive group which always enriches this kind of workshops.Head of Purchasing at Boehringer Ingelheim